This workshop is the answer to the all too frequent question that we have been asked – “What is Behavioural Therapy really like?”. In this animated video created by our Behavioural Therapists, learners will explore some techniques used during behavioural therapy sessions and will be able to apply them at home with their children. Several worksheets, toolkits, and guides have been carefully curated to support the learner’s skills, knowledge, and ability to successfully effect a positive change in their child’s behaviour.
What is included in this P.O.W.E.R. bundle?
- A 30-minute animated video about what Behavioural Therapy sessions are really like (tips and a case example are given)
- Home Token Economy Guide (a comprehensive guide to begin utilising token economy at home)
- ABC Data Form
- Reinforcements and Punishments (MCQ & Answer Sheet)
- Receive TWO bonus toolkits – Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
– Learn basic techniques used in Behavioural Therapy sessions
– Understand Motivating Operations and ABC’s in Behavioural Therapy
– Apply conditioning techniques to effect change in child’s behaviour
– Learn how to counter-condition or “unlearn” a behaviour – such as in the case of phobia
– Have a better understanding of the scope where Behavioural Therapy is applicable
– Be able to follow clear guidelines when resorting to using punishment